Invitation to the
29th international Conference on
Rheology of Building Materials
OTH- Regensburg, Germany March 11 - 12, 2020
registration for the conference due to 06.03.2020 (registration form)
conference day: March 11, 2020 start at 8:30
workshop day: March 12, 2020 from 9:00 am to approx. 1:00 pm
For questions and more information, please, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaflet for download
Papers already accepted:
- Inline control in ready mix concrete manufacturing – A case study, Bogdan Cazacliu, IFSTTAR, Bouguenais, France
- Investigations on maximum fibre contents for injecting high-performance mortars, Ludwig Hertwig, Klaus Holschemacher, HTWK Leipzig, Institut für Betonbau, Leipzig, Germany
- Oscillatory rheometry for the identification of structural degradation processes on mineral building materials, Marcel Ramler, HS Koblenz, Germany
- Rheological properties of calcium-sulfoaluminate cement mortars, Jacek Gołaszewski, Małgorzata Gołaszewska, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- 3D-Printing of leigthweight concrete – Rheolological challenges, Carla Matthäus, M.Sc., TU München, Germany
- Effect of Rheological Properties of Concrete Foundation on the Implementation of CFA-Piles, Yannick Vanhove, Université d´Artois, France
- Are alkali activated binders intermediate between cement and mineral suspensions?, Teresa Liberto, Maurizio Bellotto, Agathe Robisson, TU Vienna, Austria
- Rheology of concrete - examples of practical applications, Lothar Gehm, Bad Homburg, Germany
- Rheology of concrete in industrial context: issues, methods, achievements and perspectives, Fabbris Faber, Eqiom, France
- Special contribution: Physical properties of granular frazil ice, Felix Paul, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Rheometric method for the quantification of micro sedimentation phenomena at cement suspensions, Tabea von Bronk, Leibniz University Hannover (LHU), Hannover, Gemany
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg (OTH Regensburg)
93053 Regensburg, Germany
Please, book in time rooms in Regensburg and the surrounding area!
Further information for example at:
Highway: From A3 take the exit 100a (Universität), than drive towards the city on the Galgenbergstrasse, in front of the building of the faculty of mechanical Engineering turn left into one of the parking lots.
Bus: From Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) / Albertstrasse take the line 6 (direction "Klinikum" - stop "TechCampus/OTH") or the line 11 (direction "Burgweinting" - stop "OTH Regensburg").
Airport Munich: by airportliner (bus) or by train (https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml)
Please, inform and book in time!
The conference including coffee breaks and lunch is for free.
Hotel, evening dinner, travel related costs etc. must be covered by the participants.
Registration for the Conference:
Please fill out the registration form and fax or mail it to email@example.com
at own expence. Registration required!
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
At the OTH-Regensburg your contact is:
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kusterle
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
93053 Regensburg, Germany
phone.: +49 941-943 1349
fax.: +49 941-943 1429
The lectures should be about 15 to 20 minutes and present the latest developments in the field of measurement and control of the flow properties of building materials.
- submission of full manuscript till: 10.feb.2020
- registration for the conference till: 01.mar.2020
Templats for the Tagungsband: Deutsch (ENGLISH preferred!) LibreOffice
Template für den Tagungsband Deutsch (ENGLISH LibreOffice preferred!) MS Word
Template for the Proceedings LibreOffice (preferred)
Template for the Proceedings MS Word