31st international Conference on
Rheology of Building Materials
OTH- Regensburg, Germany 03-04 March, 2022
Conference day: March 03, 2022
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg (OTH Regensburg)
93053 Regensburg, Germany
face-to-face event with 2G rule (vaccinated or recovered only!), Max. 80 participans allowed.
Contact us for online streaming.
Please check here for the information on how to deal with the Corona virus on OTH.
- Rapid method for determining the sedimentation stability of concrete, Aylin Sabiha Gesgel, University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany.
- Old and new findings on edge zones segregation when pumping concrete, Dieter Bergemann, Rosengarten, Germany.
- QualiMaster rheology - rheology with the Eirichmixer, Christina Häfner, Gustav Eirich GmbH, Hardheim, Germany
- Is Okamura also applicable for light weight SCC? A detailed experimental study, Eva Hamelmann, Albrecht Gilka-Bötzow, University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Rheological behaviour of binder during longer production periods of ready-mixed concrete - a practical example, Björn Siebert, Technology Arts Sciences, TH Köln, Cologne, Germany.
- Shear induced particle migration in cement mortars, Agathe Robisson, Vienna University of Technology, Viena, Austria
- Effect of different shear rates on particle microstructure of cementitious materials in a wide gap Vane-in-cup rheometer, Mahmoud Eslami Pirharati, Technical University of Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany
- Influence of rheological properties on the pumpability of concrete, insights from recent scalable investigations, Daniil Mikhalev, Technical University of Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Additive manufacturing with the selective paste intrusion. Influence of changing ambient temperatures on the cement paste rheology, Alexander Strasser, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
The lectures should be about 15 to 20 minutes and present the latest developments in the field of measurement and control of the flow properties of building materials.
workshop day: March 04, 2022
- Transient vs. steady state - methods for measuring thermophysical properties. Measurement technologies and application examples, Peter Plenk, C3 Prozess- und Analysetechnik GmbH, Haar bei München, Germany
- Free discussion panel on rheology measurements and rheology measurement techniques, Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
Please, book in time rooms in Regensburg and the surrounding area!
Further information for example at:
Highway: From A3 take the exit 100a (Universität), than drive towards the city on the Galgenbergstrasse, in front of the building of the faculty of mechanical Engineering turn left into one of the parking lots.
Bus: From Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) / Albertstrasse take the line 6 (direction "Klinikum" - stop "TechCampus/OTH") or the line 11 (direction "Burgweinting" - stop "OTH Regensburg").
Airport Munich: by airportliner (bus) or by train (https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml)
Please, inform and book in time!
The conference including coffee breaks and lunch is for free.
Hotel, evening dinner, travel related costs etc. must be covered by the participants.
Registration for the Conference
Please fill out the registration form and fax or mail it to Dr. Helena Keller: firstname.lastname@example.org
at own expence. Registration required!
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
At the OTH-Regensburg your contact is:
Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Charlotte Thiel
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
93053 Regensburg, Germany
phone.: +49 941-943 1349
fax.: +49 941-943 1429
Templats for the Tagungsband Deutsch LibreOffice
Template für den Tagungsband Deutsch MS Word
Template for the Proceedings LibreOffice
Template for the Proceedings MS Word