32nd international Conference on
Rheology of Building Materials
OTH- Regensburg, Germany 01-02 March, 2023
Conference day: March 01, 2023, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Berlin time / CET)
registration deadline: 24.02.2023
- Rheological properties of CSA cement mortars, Malgorzata Golaszewska, Jacek Golaszewski, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland
- Heterogenous flows in sheared cement suspensions, Subhransu Dhar, Teresa Liberto and Agathe Robisson, Technical University of Vienna, Austria
- SAOS as a predictive tool to assess the residual reactivity in recycled binders, Teresa Liberto, Dana Daneshvar, Agathe Robisson, Technical University of Vienna, Austira
- Pumping behaviour and blocking tendency of concrete: findings from large-scale experiments, Daniil Mikhalev, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
- Challenges of oscillatory measurements - upgrade of classical rotational measurements on cementitious materials, Ana Brunčič, Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Instutute (ZAG), Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Aspects of relationship between particle size distribution and suspension viscosity, Steffen Schneider, PORO Additive GmbH, Laufen, Germany
- Limit violation in rheological investigations of coarsely dispersed mineral building materials and solutions for the extension of the application limits, Dieter Bergemann, Rosengarten, Germany (slides in English)
- cancelled - Rheology of "green" cement - a contribution towards sustainable buildings, Ghada Bassioni, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt)
- Rheometry of admixture containing cement pastes, Olivia Rindle, Torben Gädt, Technical University of Munich, Garching, Germany
- Creation and evaluation of measured values in rheology, Lothar Gehm, Bad Homburg, Germany
workshop day: March 02, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. (Berlin time / CET)
Circular construction - Effect of recycled mineral powders on rheological properties of cementitious materials
OTH Regensburg, Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg (OTH Regensburg)
93053 Regensburg, Germany
The conference including coffee breaks and lunch is for free.
Hotel, evening dinner, travel related costs etc. must be covered by the participants.
Registration for the Conference
Please fill out the registration form and fax or mail it to Dr. Helena Keller: email@example.com
at own expence. Registration required!
Please, book in time rooms in Regensburg and the surrounding area!
Further information for example at:
Highway: From A3 take the exit 100a (Universität), than drive towards the city on the Galgenbergstrasse, in front of the building of the faculty of mechanical Engineering turn left into one of the parking lots.
Bus: From Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) / Albertstrasse take the line 6 (direction "Klinikum" - stop "TechCampus/OTH") or the line 11 (direction "Burgweinting" - stop "OTH Regensburg").
Airport Munich: by airportliner (bus) or by train (https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml)
Please, inform and book in time!
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
At the OTH-Regensburg your contact is:
Prof. Charlotte Thiel
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
93053 Regensburg, Germany
phone.: +49 941-943 1349
fax.: +49 941-943 1429