33rd international Conference on
Rheology of Building Materials
OTH- Regensburg, Germany 28-29 February, 2024
Conference day: 28.02.2024, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Berlin time / CET)
Registration is open now!
Call for presentations!
The presentation should be about 20 to 25 minutes and present the latest developments in the field of measurement and control of the flow properties of building materials.
Please provide a titel and a short abstract with the size of DIN A4 page maximum until the end of Dezember 2023 latest.
- 100 years of the concrete slump test: Uncovering rheological insights via 3D reconstruction, Callum White and Janet M. Lees, University of Cambridge, UK
- Comparative small and large gap rheometry for non-Newtonian cementitious pastes, Mareike Thiedeitz, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Understanding the rheological behaviour of tremie concrete, Parvathy K. Mohanan, Helmut-Schmidt- University, Hamburg, Germany
- Cement paste as multiphase (non)colloidal particulate dispersion and its viscoelastic rheological behaviour, Ana Brunčič, Sabina Dolenec, Slovenian national Building and Civil engineering Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- A new superplasticizer generation to improve the rheology and workability of low-carbon concretes, Oliver Mazanec, Master Builders Solution Deutschland GmbH, Trostberg, Germany
- Technology for the production of heat insulation materials based on foamed liquid glass, Elina Gorbunova, Research Institute of Building Physics, Moscow, Russia.
... to be continued
workshop day: 29.02.2024, 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. (Berlin time / CET)
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg (OTH Regensburg)
93053 Regensburg, Germany
The conference including coffee breaks and lunch is for free.
Hotel, evening dinner, travel related costs etc. must be covered by the participants.
at own expence. Registration required!
Please, book in time rooms in Regensburg and the surrounding area!
Further information for example at:
Highway: From A3 take the exit 100a (Universität), than drive towards the city on the Galgenbergstrasse, in front of the building of the faculty of mechanical Engineering turn left into one of the parking lots.
Bus: From Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) / Albertstrasse take the line 6 (direction "Klinikum" - stop "TechCampus/OTH") or the line 11 (direction "Burgweinting" - stop "OTH Regensburg").
Airport Munich: by airportliner (bus) or by train (https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml)
Please, inform and book in time!
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
At the OTH-Regensburg your contact is:
Prof. Charlotte Thiel
Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule Regensburg
93053 Regensburg, Germany
phone.: +49 941-943 1349
fax.: +49 941-943 1429