Rheology of Building Materials
March 10, 2021; start at 2 pm, Berlin time
Plans change. The current pandemic development do not allow a face-to-face event to take place. However, we do not want to give up! With the online colloquium we want to offer our rheology friends a platform for discussions and suggestions in the field of the Rheology of Building Materials.
Some of the topics for discussions:
- Rheological measurements on building materials - Development of Concrete Rheometers, an overview
- Rheometer - measurement technology: possibilities, challenges and limits
- "SPP 2005", Prof. Viktor Mechtcherine, TU Dresden, Dresden
- "Potentials of polysaccharides to control the rheology of concrete", Dr. Wolfram Schmidt, BAM, Berlin
- "Selective paste intrusion - Targeted adjustment of workability and setting behaviour of cement paste", Alexander Straßer, TU Munich, Munich
- "Solving the rheology challenge of the concrete with PCE admixture for improving the pouring and finishing of the tunnel lining segments", Evgeniy Viktorov, Moscow office Polyplast, Novomoskovsk
- "Application of comb polyphosphate superplasticizers for rheology control of cementitious materials", Alexander Mezhov, BAM, Berlin
If you want to join us and discuss with us, please fill in and mail the registration form to Helena Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The participation is for free.
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
Dr. Helena Keller
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
Please note, we reserve the right to limit the number of participants if necessary.