Rheology of Building Materials
March 10, 2021; start at 2 pm, Berlin time
Plans change. The current pandemic development do not allow a face-to-face event to take place. However, we do not want to give up! With the online colloquium we want to offer our rheology friends a platform for discussions and suggestions in the field of the Rheology of Building Materials.
Some of the topics for discussions:
- "Rheological measurements on building materials - Development of Concrete Rheometers, an overview", Dr. Helena Keller, Schleibinger Geräte GmbH, Buchbach
- "Rheometer - measurement technology: possibilities, challenges and limits", Markus Greim, Schleibinger Geräte GmbH, Buchbach
- "Application of comb polyphosphate superplasticizers for rheology control of cementitious materials", Alexander Mezhov, BAM, Berlin
- "Potentials of polysaccharides to control the rheology of concrete", Dr. Wolfram Schmidt, BAM, Berlin
- "Solving the rheology challenge of the concrete with PCE admixture for improving the pouring and finishing of the tunnel lining segments", Evgeniy Viktorov, Moscow office Polyplast, Novomoskovsk
- "Selective paste intrusion - Targeted adjustment of workability and setting behaviour of cement paste", Alexander Straßer, TU Munich, Munich
- "SPP 2005", Prof. Viktor Mechtcherine, TU Dresden, Dresden
If you want to join us and discuss with us, please fill in and mail the registration form to Helena Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The participation is for free.
Schleibinger Geräte GmbH
84428 Buchbach, Germany
Dr. Helena Keller
phone: +49 8086 94731 10
Please note, we reserve the right to limit the number of participants if necessary.